Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Poetry Reading at the Kala Ghoda Arts Festival 2013

Five years after my first and only KGAF, I'll be reading at this one. Unlike the last time, I don't have a book. I'm also not as stressed as I was then. All it needs is for me to keep my fingers crossed and for you guys - those of you who are in Bombay - to turn up!

The 7th evening is given over to three hours of poetry. I can't wait to hear Adil Jussawalla, Eunice de Souza, Melanie Silgardo and everyone read. So much excite!

Here's the full schedule for Thursday, 7th Feb, from 5pm on, at the David Sassoon Library:

Session 1: 5-6 pm

1. Adil Jussawalla
2. Gerson da Cunha
3. Jane Bhandari
4. Eunice de Souza
5. Melanie Silgardo

Session 2: 6.15-7.15 pm

1. Arundhathi Subramaniam
2. Sridala Swami
3. Jerry Pinto
4. Anupama Raju
5. Ranjit Hoskote

Session 3: 7.30-8.30 pm

1. Menka Shivdasani
2. Christine Herzer
3. Mustansir Dalvi
4. Athena Kashyap
5. Dominic Alapat
 
Do come if you can.

No comments: