Thursday, October 15, 2009

Aditi Machado wins the Srinivas Rayaprol Poetry Prize

Via email from Aparna Rayaprol:

The Srinivas Rayaprol Literary Trust

&

Department of English, University of Hyderabad

Invite you to the presentation of the inaugural

Srinivas Rayaprol Poetry Prize
to
ADITI MACHADO

Presentation by: Padmabhushan

Prof. Shiv K. Kumar

Chief Guest:

Sudeep Sen, poet and editor, Atlas

Poetry Reading:

Aditi Machado

RSVP:

9490317318/rayaproltrust@gmail.com

to

Sunday, October 25, 2009 at 5.00 pm

Saptaparni, Road No. 8, Banjara Hills

Congrats Aditi!

2 comments:

??! said...

Couldn't sleep?

Anonymous said...

I've got a very very important question. I just stumbled across a poem/monologue (?) and I think it started like this: "stay in line. stay in step. people.."
I looked it up in google and then I ended up here. Could you tell me who wrote those lines? was it you? It reminded me of the catcher in the rye and I love it very much :)
love julia