Thursday, January 17, 2008

Best photo tag

Szerelem's Best Photo tag was impossible to resist but I have to admit, in sorrow, that I haven't taken that many good photos in the last year.

Luckily, there is this photo from the 10th flo
or of a friend's flat in Gurgaon. I'm including it because I realise that I hardly ever take wide shots of anything; most of my photographs have increasingly tended to be close-ups or details.




But my absolute favourite is from last year's Jaipur Lit Fest (gosh it's already been a year and I'm not going this year, bah!).



And I kind of like this one too.

5 comments:

Szerelem said...

LOVE the Jaipur Lit Fest picture...I remember it from the old post....the cats adorable too.

You should be taking more photos...

Space Bar said...

Szerelem: Yes, me too. And yes, I should. I have to admit, though that I'm still getting used to my Nikon Coolpix, where nothing much seems to be in my control. I miss my analog SLR but am too lazy to go to the lengths I would need to to put up those photos here.

Sigh.

dipali said...

Lovely pictures- and the beutiful cat! Post more, pliss.

km said...

OK, someone HAD to ask: what on earth is that second picture?

Space Bar said...

dipali: thanks! will need to dig out stuff - there's nothign worth the trouble, i assure you!

km: :D didn't the other post say? these two guys are waiters. they were taking a moment off in the tent outside the diggi palace hall, and i managed to get this before they got back to work.