Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Indibloggie!

Just returned from Pune to discover that not only have I won a prize in the Kala Ghoda-Caferati SMS Poetry Competition (and no, I'm not going to tell you which one), I find I'm nominated in the Humanities category of the Indibloggies.

Thanks and all that, but how to choose, no? SO many great blogs in this category. I've noticed over the last year that it's customary to either wring your hands with Uriah Heep-ish modesty and disclaim all responsibility for the worth of one's blog because, after all, it's all due to the wonderful readers who ought to get the award instead; or to state with refreshing honesty that they would like you, dear reader, to vote for them with no delay.

I shal make no such claims or entreaties. I've shared my surprise with all of you, and now I've much gossip to share from Pune.

Watch this space.

No comments: