Sunday, May 21, 2006

Seizing Up

And so, having vowed to never do this again, I've started another blog. I really have no idea if I'm going to keep this going, how often I will post and so on.

But if you are here from the comments section of anyone else's blog, thanks for dropping by and I hope that in time I will find the enthu to post, keep posting, and be responsible towards my potential readers, ha.

There's nothing to look at right now, so a word about the blog description: for anyone who's a Beatlemaniac, the title will be crystal. The description is from 'Snore Wife and some Several Dwarts' in Lennon's A Spaniard In The Works.

Wish I could link up to a dozen interesting sites, but I'm a novice and I don't even know how to send any of you to other blogs right now. Luckily for me, you are all bound to be pros at this and can navigate your way out of here with no help from me.

In fact, suggestions and help welcome!

6 comments:

Jabberwock said...

Hullo!!!

the mad momma said...

hey you..
welcome aboard... was wondering what was taking you so long to jump on the bandwagon

Jugal said...

sahi hai! :)

stories, i want stories *grins*

Diptakirti Chaudhuri said...

I suddenly realised that a Blogroll is a very advanced technical feat... I will tell you how to do it the moment you put the swoon-inducing post!

Space Bar said...

thanks much guys! :D

SPECKLED_BAND said...

Sri, followed you from the mail, thank you! Now that I know I shall stop by frequenter :)

JJ.